- Home (Previous)
- Continuing Education - Online Courses
- Advanced Rn Measurements for Multi-Family and other Large Buildings - $225
Advanced Rn Measurements for Multi-Family and other Large Buildings - $225
With the expanding need for radon measurements in apartment buildings as is now required by HUD, students taking this course will learn about the different approaches for testing apartment buildings, as well as, the additional complexity involved with working with tenants as well as clients. Using both US EPA protocols and the newly created AARST Multi-Family Measurement protocols, students completing this course will have the tools to expand their radon measurement into this growing segment of the radon industry. The skills taught in this course will also be applicable for those wishing to test schools and administrative buildings. Students have access to survey tools such as test logs, testing notices and other resources to help enter this market.
- Video instruction
- Downloadable Course Manual
- ANSI/AARST Protocol for Conducting Radon and Radon Decay Product Measurements in Multifamily Buildings
- Online Quizzes
- Downloadable Course Certificate
This course is approved by NRPP for continuing education for 12 credit hours.